Decadence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decadence

Excessive self-indulgence

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Go Deca!

ARE YOU THERE GUYS..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spolkjzzz

ARE YOU THERE GUYS.. Empty
PostSubject: ARE YOU THERE GUYS..   ARE YOU THERE GUYS.. I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 6:20 pm

Hello, i dont know if someone of the old Deca is reading this (Dink, Deb, lex, Jag, Gavi, Hika, USA_Bowman) and anyone else i forgot, been here for a while waiting for Deca, i hope you guys have been good, specially dink, im really missing my first and best faction of this game, i hope u all or just someone get back, if u do just pm me or leave me a email, im sure will be so thankful and happy to see you back guys...

Hugs

Sad Spolk.                  No No
Back to top Go down
JNKr

JNKr

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU THERE GUYS..   ARE YOU THERE GUYS.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 1:16 am

I must say, I am insulted Spolk Evil or Very Mad YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME!!! I personally have been living life outside the game (mostly cuz not many ppl play anymore), but recently been playing Epic Perfect World (private server) and Jag is on there as well... level cap 150 with awesome gear! you should come Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Exilir

Exilir

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU THERE GUYS..   ARE YOU THERE GUYS.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 12:07 am

Hey, Hey... is anyone there? Smile
Back to top Go down
JNKr

JNKr

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU THERE GUYS..   ARE YOU THERE GUYS.. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:49 pm

yessir, I'm still here :p haven't logged in a while though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU THERE GUYS..   ARE YOU THERE GUYS.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARE YOU THERE GUYS..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Decadence :: Public :: Applications (apply here)-
Jump to: